North Arm Dock
The Town of Holyrood has FOUR (4) BOAT BERTHS available at its North Arm Dock for the period May 15— to – October 15, 2023
The following conditions apply for those wishing to apply for a berth:
1. You must submit your name; the size of your boat and your phone number to 229-7252 extension 205 between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm on May 4th or May 5th
2. Please note names before or after the above times will not be considered for the draw.
3. Successful candidates MUST sign a berth agreement which will be available at the Harbour Authority once you are confirmed as being successful in the draw.
4. Successful candidates must have proof of pleasure craft insurance with $1 million liability coverage.
5. Successful candidates must supply their own dock fenders and dock lines. (NO CAR TIRES as fenders)
6. Charge for the seasonal berth for successful candidates is $400.00 and is due at time of signing agreement.
7. No sharing of the berth space with others- if you are successful – its for your boat only.