Holyrood Fire Department Recruitment
The Holyrood Fire Department is now recruiting VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS.
Why join the Holyrood Fire Department?
- No experience required
- Uniform, equipment, and training provided at no cost to you
- Semi-annual stipend pay out
- Use of station gym
- Become a member of NL Association of Fire Services
- Opportunity to help and give back to your community
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid drivers licence
- Clean drivers abstract
- Obtain RCMP/RNC Certificate of Conduct
- Medical clearance from a physician
- Completion of physical assessment
- 24/7 access to a vehicle for emergency response
- Completion of in-house training prerequisites
- Available to attend weekly training sessions on Thursdays from 7:00 to 9:30pm
A recruitment information session will be held at 7:30 pm on Thursday, September 28 at the Holyrood Fire Department (5 Liam Hickey Drive). Pre-registration is required.
For more information, to obtain an application, or to register for our information session, please contact Evan.Woodford@Holyrood.ca