RPM Aerial Services Job Opportunity
June 11, 2019
Business Development / Marketing / Sales Manager
RPM Aerial Services (RPM) is an unmanned aerial services company primarily focused on data collection utilizing cutting edge Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) technologies. RPM periodically subsidizes these unmanned services with manned aircraft support for various payload packages depending on customer needs. In preparation for a busy upcoming season, RPM is searching for a talented individual capable of fulfilling the role of Business Development, Marketing and Sales manager.
- Providing superior customer service and serving as the face of the company
- Identify and develop new business avenues
- Identify and manage all marketing avenues
- Create / Oversee the creation and distribution of marketing materials
- Aid in job assessments and quoting
Additional Responsibilities (as required)
- GIS data processing
- Proposal writing
- Report writing
- Assist with field operations / data collection
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience or general knowledge of Surveying / Coordinate systems is preferred
- MUST be self-motivated with little oversight required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in Business Development
- Marketing experience
- Sales experience
- Willingness to learn new software and associated skills as required
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment is essential
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours and travel as required.
- Professional or hobby piloting experience is an asset.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle for transportation.
Position will include a competitive salary with bonuses for travel, mileage, etc.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. No calls please.