North Arm Floating Docks- Berths Available
April 28, 2021
The Town of Holyrood has 5 available berths at its North Arm floating dock for the period May 15- October 15, 2021.
The following conditions apply for those wishing to apply for a berth:
1. You must submit your name, size of boat and phone number
To 229-7252 Extension 205 during office hours (8:30am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-4:00pm) before 3:00pm on April 30th, 2021
2. You must submit your name during that time period ONLY. If you have called before that period, you must call and reregister.
3. Berth renters must sign a berth agreement and comply with the terms of that agreement.
4. Charge $400/berth for the season (May 15 – October 15, 2021).
5. Require proof of pleasure craft insurance with $1 million liability coverage
6. Berth renters must supply their own dock fenders and dock lines (no car tires are permitted as fenders).
7. Berths will only be awarded to those boaters who DO NOT already hold a berth in Holyrood.