Communications Assistant- Holyrood 50 Coordinator
November 1, 2018
Town of Holyrood is currently seeking applications for the position of Communications Assistant.
This position is a six month support position to promote the Come Home Year / 50th Anniversary Celebrations of the Town.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform duties including the following:
- Provide creative commentary to all event planning meetings
- Complete research associated with proposed activities
- Identify milestones in the Town’s history
- Liaison with committee/staff and Council
- Contact potential sponsors/ develop appropriate contract information
- Identify suppliers
- Event Coordination
- Any other duties as assigned by the committee
- Have knowledge of and experience in event planning
- Have demonstrated organizational skills
- Have computer skills
- Have demonstrated research and recording capabilities
- Be available for evening meetings
- Have demonstrated interpersonal/ social skills
- Have excellent communication skills (oral& written)
Candidates must forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12:00 noon – November 09, 2018
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.