June 13, 2017
Water Ban Order in Effect
The Town would like to thank all residents and businesses for their ongoing patience with our water disruptions.
Until the town water resources return to normal, we ask everyone’s cooperation in the following:
- No filling up of swimming pools no matter what size
- No watering of existing lawns
- No watering of trees, shrubs, flowers and gardens
- No washing of vehicles
- No use of water toys, watersides and water sprinklers
- No washing of paved driveways
- No washing of siding and windows
- No watering of new lawns and plantation
The town apologizes for any inconvenience this disruption may cause. Residents & Businesses will be notified as soon as the water levels improve and the ban is lifted.
Public Works Staff will be working to ensure residents & businesses are in compliance